Apollo Moon Landing
Get writing ideas and topics with the Genealogy.com Biography Assistant
On July 20, 1969, the men of the Apollo 11 mission landed on the moon. How did he/she feel about the fact that the U.S. was the first country to accomplish this? Pick this Topic to help you record his/her reaction to and interest in this exciting event.
Was he/she interested in the Apollo moon landing, which took place in July of 1969?
- On July 20, 1969, the men of the Apollo 11 mission landed on the moon. Where was he/she and how did he/she feel when this historic event occurred? Was he/she able to hear the radio transmissions from the astronauts on the moon?
- How did he/she feel about the fact that the United States was the first country to accomplish a trip to the moon?
- Before the landing, did he/she believe that a trip to the moon would happen in his/her lifetime?
- In the seventies, it was rumored that the lunar landing was an elaborate hoax staged by the U.S. government for propaganda purposes. Some of the evidence was plausible, so many people believed that the lunar landing never happened. How did he/she react to the claims?
- At the time, what did he/she see in the future of space exploration? How did he/she think the U.S. would exploit the "final frontier"?