Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- Was it a legal matter of her own or of her parents'? For example, was it a divorce or a custody battle? Was she accused of committing a crime or was she the victim of a crime? How did the situation come about?
- Was she old enough to understand what was happening? Did anyone try to explain it to her?
- Did she have to go to court? If so, what was the outcome? What was it like in court? Was she scared? Describe the experience. Who represented her?
- Were the police involved? If so, what was their role? Was an arrest made?
- If she committed a crime, was she sentenced? Did she have to pay a fine, do community service, or spend time in juvenile hall or jail? What was the reaction of her parents or guardians when they were notified? Were they surprised, angry, or disappointed?