Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- How old was she when she had legal problems?
- Did she personally have a legal problem? Was she accused of committing a crime? Was she the victim of a crime? How did the situation come about?
- Were the police involved? If so, what was their role? Did they arrest someone?
- Did she have to go to court? If so, what was the outcome? Did going to court intimidate her?
- If she committed a crime was she sentenced? Did she have to pay a fine, do community service, or spend time in jail?
- Was she ever involved in a lawsuit? If so, what were the circumstances? Was it a long or short process? Did it affect her emotionally?