Birth/Adoption of Children
Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- Did she adopt or have foster children? Why did she decide to care for foster children or adopt? How long did it take to get custody of the children?
- How old were her children when they came into her care? Did they understand what was happening?
- Did she and her children have to go through a period of adjustment when they were first together or not? If so, what difficulties did they have to overcome?
- What was the best part about having new children in the family? Was having children everything that she thought it would be?
- If her children were too young to know that they were adopted, did she ever tell them? Why or why not? What was their reaction? Did they want to search for their birth parents? What did she think of this?