Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- Why didn't she marry? Was it a deliberate choice? Did she not meet the right person?
- In what ways did being single affect her life? Was she more independent, self-reliant, responsible, or was she more lonely, maybe irresponsible, or carefree?
- What did she like most about being single? Was there anything that she found difficult about being unmarried?
- As she matured, did she have a hard time socializing? Were all of her friends married?
- Because she was single, were people always trying to play matchmaker with her? Did she like this or did it bother her?
- Did she ever consider marrying someone and then have the engagement break off? What was the situation? Was it her choice not to marry or the other individual's choice?
- Was she involved with someone who was her life companion but whom she never married? Describe the relationship. Why did they choose to remain unmarried?