Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- Why didn't he marry? Was it a deliberate choice? Did he not meet the right person?
- In what ways did being single affect his life? Was he more independent, self-reliant, responsible, or was he more lonely, maybe irresponsible, or carefree?
- What did he like most about being single? Was there anything that he found difficult about being unmarried?
- As he matured, did he have a hard time socializing? Were all of his friends married?
- Because he was single, were people always trying to play matchmaker with him? Did he like this or did it bother him?
- Did he ever consider marrying someone and then have the engagement break off? What was the situation? Was it his choice not to marry or the other individual's choice?
- Was he involved with someone who was his life companion but whom he never married? Describe the relationship. Why did they choose to remain unmarried?