Military: Family Life & Service
Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- In which war or police action did he participate?
- Was he involved in combat or were his duties away from the front lines? Describe his duties and some of his missions.
- If he was injured in combat, describe how he was injured and the details of the incident. Did he recover fully? How did the injury affect his life?
- Did participating in the war change his feelings about the government, the country, the war, and the military?
- Did he experience the death of friends or acquaintances during the war? How did he deal with the loss of his friends or fellow soldiers?
- In what ways did the war affect him personally? For example, how did he deal with being far away from his family? Did he experience bouts of depression or fear? How did he handle these feelings?
- When he returned home after the war, how did he feel? Did he remain in the military? How did he readjust to peacetime after being away at war?