Military: Family Life & Service
Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- Describe any transitions to military life that he had to make as the child of a serviceperson. What was the most difficult change he had to make? What did he like the best and least about his parent being in the military?
- Did he ever live on a military base with his parent? If so, describe where he lived and what life was like on a military base.
- Did he live on a foreign military base? What was it like to be in an American military family in a foreign country? How did the natives of the country treat him?
- Was his parent involved in combat? Describe how he dealt with the feelings of fear for the safety of his parent.
- How did he get along without his parent while he or she was away at war or on deployment?