Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- What were the health standards of the era in which she lived? Did people visit doctors regularly or only when they were very ill? How long did people live?
- During her lifetime, were there any medical problems that afflicted a large portion of the population? Polio? Influenza? HIV? How did this affect her family or lifestyle?
- Was this illness natural or man-made? For example, was it some kind of virus, or were people becoming ill because of a chemical, such as a pesticide?
- Was death a common result of this illness? Did she feel lucky to have lived through this period?
- Did people have funny ideas about how this illness was spread? Did she take any precautions to guard against catching the illness?
- Was a treatment created for this medical problem? What did it involve? Was it affordable for the general population?
- Years later, was this illness still a problem, or was it easily prevented?