Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- What kind of natural disaster took place? Where and when did it take place? What was the outcome?
- Who was affected by the disaster? Was she or someone she knew involved?
- If she was in the disaster, what were her feelings at the time? Did she know it was coming or was it unexpected? Was she prepared? What were her actions? Describe the situation before and after the event.
- If she wasn't in the disaster, how did she first find out about it? What was her reaction? Why was it of interest to her?
- Was there anything she did to help out? Volunteer her time or money? Describe what she did. How did it feel to be involved?
- What damage was done? Did she see the damage in person? Was there any insurance involved? Did the government help?
- Did any injuries or deaths result from the disaster?
- How long after the event occurred did life get back to normal? Or did it ever get back to normal?
- Did anything she learned from this event make her change her lifestyle?