Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- What type of animal was it? Did it have a name? How did it get its name? What did it look like?
- How did she get the pet? Did someone give it to her as a gift? Did she catch it?
- How old was she when she spent time with it? Was her age a factor in how special the animal was to her? How old was the animal at the time?
- What did they do together? Take walks, cuddle, go on rides, or just play? Did she teach it to do tricks?
- Why did this animal mean a lot to her? Was it the way she interacted with it? Did she nurse it through an illness? Was it her pet all of its life?
- Did she take care of it or did someone else? Who? Was it easy to take care of? How often did she see this animal? Did owning a pet teach her about responsibility?
- Was there something the animal would do that would make her laugh? What was it?
- Did the animal die? If so, at what age did she experience this loss, and how did she feel about it? What was the cause of death?
- If the pet died, what did she do with it afterwards? Was there a funeral? Did she take it to the humane society?
- If the pet died or was lost, did she try to replace it with another pet? Did it help her healing process? Was it a constant reminder of the lost pet?
- If the pet died when she was young, did it help prepare her for the death of a human friend or relative in later years?