Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- What type of animal was it? Did it have a name? How did it get its name? What did it look like?
- How did he get the pet? Did someone give it to him as a gift? Did he catch it?
- How old was he when he spent time with it? Was his age a factor in how special the animal was to him? How old was the animal at the time?
- What did they do together? Take walks, cuddle, go on rides, or just play? Did he teach it to do tricks?
- Why did this animal mean a lot to him? Was it the way he interacted with it? Did he nurse it through an illness? Was it his pet all of its life?
- Did he take care of it or did someone else? Who? Was it easy to take care of? How often did he see this animal? Did owning a pet teach him about responsibility?
- Was there something the animal would do that would make him laugh? What was it?
- Did the animal die? If so, at what age did he experience this loss, and how did he feel about it? What was the cause of death?
- If the pet died, what did he do with it afterwards? Was there a funeral? Did he take it to the humane society?
- If the pet died or was lost, did he try to replace it with another pet? Did it help his healing process? Was it a constant reminder of the lost pet?
- If the pet died when he was young, did it help prepare him for the death of a human friend or relative in later years?