Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- What weight and length were you when you were born? Did you have any hair? What color was it? Describe your face. What color were your eyes?
- Who did people say you looked like when you were an infant? Any particular family member? Anyone famous?
- Did you have any birth marks? Where were they? What did they look like?
- Throughout your infancy, how did your physical characteristics change? Did you become more or less plump? Did your hair or eyes change color?
- During both your infant and toddler years, did you grow quickly or slowly for your age?
- At what age did you begin crawling and then walking? When did you start getting your first teeth?