Relationships and Dating
Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- When was her first crush? Who was the person she had a crush on? Did she kiss this person? Did she end up dating or going "steady" with this person?
- When was her first kiss? Whom did she kiss? How old was she? Was she nervous? Excited? Scared?
- Did she ever play any kissing games when she was young?
- When was her first date? How old was she? Who was her date? Was she nervous? Where did they go and what did they do? Was the date a success or a disaster?
- Did she ever go on a blind or double date? Did she ever have a chaperone on a date? Was she ever "stood-up"?
- Describe her best and worst dates. Describe the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to her on a date. Describe the best thing that ever happened to her on a date.
- When she was dating, did she consider herself a romantic person? What did she do that was romantic? What was the most romantic thing that ever happened to her?
- Did she ever attend any school dances or proms? Did she have a date for it or did she or just go with friends? Did she dance with anyone? What songs were popular? Did she go anywhere afterwards?
- There are a variety of social events in different communities, such as a fireman's ball, church functions, barn dances, or county fairs. Did she ever attend any social events like this?
- Who was her first love? How did they meet? How long were they together? Did they send love letters to each other? Did they have a special song? Did they have nicknames for each other?
- Was her heart ever broken by someone? What were the circumstances? Did they grow apart? Was someone unfaithful? Did they move apart?