Demonstrations and Protests
Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- What was the cause that she was supporting at this demonstration or protest? Was it a racial, health, war, environmental, or labor related issue? Why did she believe in this cause?
- What happened at this particular protest? Did the police get involved? Did anyone try to break it up? Was the news media present?
- Was it a peaceful demonstration or did people on either side of the issue get violent? If so, was anyone injured? Was property damaged?
- What was her role in the protest? Did she shout slogans or hold up signs? If so, what did she and the signs say?
- Did the protest help her and the other supporters meet their goal? In what way? Did it call more attention to the issue? Did any changes come about because of the protest?
- Was this the only cause that she supported, or did she support several throughout her lifetime? If so, what were they?