World War II
Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- How did you feel about your country? Were you angry? Did you feel like a scapegoat?
- What was a camp like? How were the living conditions? What was the mood of the people there?
- Did this have an affect on how you felt about yourself and other people of your ethnicity?
- Describe your feelings on the day that you left the camp. Were you overjoyed? Was it a bittersweet day? How were you able to re-integrate yourself into everyday life?
- Many years later, the government tried to repay Japanese families for what they lost. What were your thoughts about this?