Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- How long was he married? When did the divorce take place? Were they separated for a time before it took place?
- Was there a specific cause for the divorce or were there many different reasons? Who initiated the divorce? Was the divorce a joint decision or did one of them not agree to it?
- Did he go through counseling with his spouse or try to work out their differences?
- Did he tell anyone about his plans for divorce? Why or why not? If yes, what was their reaction? Were they surprised or had they expected it?
- When going through the divorce, were there any major disputes? If yes, what problems did he face? What type of settlement did they finally agree upon? Were alimony payments or visitation rights involved?
- Did he have a friendly divorce? If no, why not? If yes, did they speak to or see each other after the divorce? Afterwards, what type of relationship did he have with his ex-spouse's family?
- What were the best and worst parts of being single again? Was anything difficult to adjust to? Did he miss having a companion, or was he happy to have his freedom?
- How was his social life after the divorce? Did he lose any of his friends because of the divorce? Did he find it difficult to meet new people?