Apollo Moon Landing
Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- On July 20, 1969, the men of the Apollo 11 mission landed on the moon. Where were you and how did you feel when this historic event occurred? Were you able to hear the radio transmissions from the astronauts on the moon?
- How did you feel about the fact that the United States was the first country to accomplish a trip to the moon?
- Before the landing, did you believe that a trip to the moon would happen in your lifetime?
- In the seventies, it was rumored that the lunar landing was an elaborate hoax staged by the U.S. government for propaganda purposes. Some of the evidence was plausible, so many people believed that the lunar landing never happened. How did you react to the claims?
- At the time, what did you see in the future of space exploration? How did you think the U.S. would exploit the "final frontier"?