Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- How old was she when she first went to preschool?
- Describe the school. What was its name? How many students attended? What did it look like inside and out?
- What were a typical day's activities? Painting? Singing? Were there nap times or snack times? What did children learn in preschool when she attended?
- Did she have any favorite songs or games? Did she pass them on to her children or grandchildren?
- Who were her favorite playmates? What did they do together? Did she have a favorite teacher? Did she keep in touch with these people in later years?
- Did she or her parents save any memorabilia from preschool? Art projects or class pictures? What memories and feelings did these items bring back after she had grown?
- Was attending preschool a good experience for her? Did she send her own children or grandchildren to preschool?
- Was there one specific event from her preschool years that she remembered vividly in later years? What happened that was so memorable?