Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- Describe her kindergarten. Where was it located? Was it part of an elementary or grammar school? What was in her kindergarten classroom that might not be found in today's classrooms?
- Describe a typical kindergarten day. What did children of her age learn? Did she have a favorite activity?
- What kind of a pupil was she? Did she like kindergarten and the idea of being in a classroom? Would she have preferred to be outdoors playing?
- Who were her friends in kindergarten? What did they do together? Did they play together after school? Who was her teacher? Did she keep in touch with these people in later years?
- Did she do anything special at school on holidays? Dress up for Halloween or have a St. Valentine's Day party? Did people bring in special treats to eat on these days?
- How did she get to school each morning? Did she walk with a sibling or adult or take some other means of transportation?
- Did she or her parents save any memorabilia from her kindergarten years? Art work or class pictures? In later years, what feelings did these items bring back?
- What did she wear to kindergarten? Was there a favorite outfit that she had? What did children of her age wear at the time?
- Did she bring her lunch to school? What did she take? Did she carry a lunch box or lunch pail? Were surprises ever packed in her lunch?
- What kinds of games did she play at recess? Are these games that children still play?