Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- Describe her elementary school. Where was it located? What did it look like? About how many students attended? Was it a public school or private?
- Did she have siblings at the same school? How many grades ahead of her or behind her were they? Did she play with them at recess or eat lunch with them?
- Who were her best friends in elementary school? What did they do together? Was there a bully in her school?
- What kind of a student was she? Was school easy for her or did she struggle? Did she like school?
- Did she have a favorite teacher? Was there something important that this person taught her? Was there a teacher that she disliked? Why?
- What subjects did children of her age study when she went to elementary school? For example, reading, geography, or history? Did she have a favorite subject?
- Did her school have activities such as plays, choral concerts or spelling bees? What part did she play in these kinds of activities?
- How did she get to school each day? Were there days when she couldn't go to school because of the weather?
- Did she accomplish anything in elementary school that she was particularly proud of? Did she get first prize in a competition? Did she have especially good grades on one report card?
- Did she ever have to stay after school? What did she do to get into trouble? Did she have to clap erasers or clean the classroom as punishment?
- Did she have any favorite songs or games? Did she pass them on to her children or grandchildren?