Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- Describe her junior high school. What was it called and where was it located? Was it separate from her elementary school? How many grades and students were in the school? Was it a religious or single sex school?
- What kind of a student was she? Was the work easy for her or did she struggle? Was there a particular subject that she liked or disliked?
- Did she have a favorite teacher in junior high? How did this teacher influence her and what did she learn from him or her?
- Was she involved in any extra-curricular activities at school? Glee club, the school newspaper, or sports, for instance? What part did she play in these activities?
- Did she have any nicknames? How did she get them? What about nicknames for her friends or teachers?
- Did she and her friends ever pull any pranks? On whom? Did she get in trouble for any of the jokes? What kind of punishment was she given? Was she glad that she did it even though she was punished?
- Who were her junior high buddies? Were they the same friends that she had in elementary school or did she meet new people? Was she a part of the "in" crowd?
- If she didn't have to wear a school uniform, what kind of clothes did she wear to school? Was she worried about being fashionable? What hairstyles were popular at the time?
- Years later, what event, place, or person from junior high was the most memorable? Did something embarrassing happen to her? Did she accomplish something that she was particularly proud of?
- Did she save any memorabilia from junior high? What memories did these items bring back after she left school?
- Did she graduate from junior high school? Why or why not? Was she sad to leave her friends and teachers? What happened on the day that she left?