Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- What did she study? Why was she interested in this subject? What stirred her into taking classes?
- Did she ever take any classes because of her occupation? What kinds of classes were they? How did they help her career?
- Did she belong to any trade associations or clubs that had educational programs? What did she learn from them? How were they helpful to her?
- Did she travel in order to learn a language or learn about other cultures? Where did she go? What did she learn? How were classes taught, or were there classes at all?
- Did she take classes for recreational purposes? For example, did she take dance, music, or art lessons? How did she use what she learned?