Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- What traditions did you and your family have? Did you eat special foods on special days? Did you make a point of spending time together on certain days?
- As you grew older, were there family traditions that you found you disliked? What new traditions had been introduced to the family? What did you think about them?
- As a senior, was there a special holiday on which you and your family carried out traditions? Religious or state holidays, for example? What did you do on these days? Were any special days forgotten by the younger generation?
- How were birthdays or anniversaries special in your family? What did you do differently from what other families do? Did your friends or family organize parties for your special days?
- As a senior, had your family moved away from you? If yes, did you miss the everyday family routines from the past, such as eating together or playing games in the evenings?
- Did you and your family get together regularly to take family portraits? Did you like to do this or did you dread it?
- Did you have family reunions when you were a senior? How often? How had these changed from when you were younger? Whom did you look forward to seeing?