Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- At what age did she first think about the term friendship? Did she look at it as being a special relationship or were her "friends" just other people in the world?
- Where did she meet most of her friends? In her neighborhood, school, or church? Did all her friends associate together or were there separate groups? Where did they hang out?
- What did she typically do with her friends? Did they ever get into trouble? If so, was there one person who tended to make more trouble than the rest?
- Describe some of the times they spent together. Did they go to games, concerts, or parties? What else might they have done together?
- For many people, teenage years are a difficult time. Did she and her friends help each other through this period? Did she feel that she could tell her friends anything?
- Did she ever have any fights with her friends? What about? Did they ever get into a physical fight?
- Did she ever lose any friends? Under what circumstances? How did it make her feel?
- Was there ever any competition between her and her friends? In what areas? Sports, academics, attention, girlfriends, or boyfriends?
- Was there one friendship in particular that she cherished the most during this period of her life? What made it more special than the rest? Did she ever lose touch with this person? If so, under what circumstances?