Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- Where did she meet most of her friends? In her neighborhood, school, church, at work, or social events? Did all her friends associate together or were there separate groups?
- What qualities did she look for in a friend? Why did she become friends with the people that she did?
- What did she typically do with her friends? Go to parties, movies, take trips, or have dinners?
- Did she ever have any fights with her friends? What about? Did they get into a physical fight?
- Did she ever lose any friends? Under what circumstances? How did it make her feel?
- Was there ever any competition between her and her friends? In what areas? Sports, academics, girlfriends, boyfriends, jobs, money?
- As she matured, were there any friends that she grew apart from? If so, why?
- Did she find it harder to spend time with friends as she grew older? Did family, work, or other commitments get in the way?
- Was there one friendship in particular that she cherished the most during this period of her life? What made it more special than the rest? Did she ever lose touch with this person? If so, under what circumstances?