Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- What type of job did she wish that she could have, if any? Was she happy with what she did, whether it was staying at home or working? Did she wish for something more? What?
- Was she content with the lifestyle that she could lead as a woman or did she want more rights for women? If so, what did she wish for?
- Did she know any women who were strongly in favor of women's rights? What were her perceptions of them? Did she admire their will to speak out? Was she embarrassed of them and what they did?
- Did she ever engage in any activity that wasn't considered ladylike? Why did she do it? What were others' reactions?
- Did she want to get married and have children? Why or why not? Was it because she was in love or because she was expected to? Was she afraid of becoming an old maid?
- If she went into a career that wasn't traditionally a woman's, how did others react to this? What made her decide to go into this profession? How did it affect her ideas about marriage and children?