Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- If there were other children in the family, did you feel like you were treated any differently from them? Were you the only adopted child?
- Did you live in an orphanage or foster home or were you adopted from birth?
- If you were adopted when you were older, did you go through an uncomfortable transition period as you adjusted to your new family?
- Did you always know you were adopted or did you find out later in your life? How did it feel when you found out?
- Did you ever try to find your birth parents? Did your adoptive parents oppose this? What happened?