Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- How did you get along with your parents? Did you spend a lot of time with them while growing up? Why or why not?
- What was special about your relationship with your parents? Were you close to them? Did you feel that you had the best parents?
- What did you and your parents disagree about? House rules? Curfews? Did you think they were too strict?
- What did you do with your parents? Did you have family outings? Did you spend evenings together?
- Did you talk to your parents much? Could you discuss anything with them?
- After you had grown up, what was your favorite memory about your parents?
- What influence did your parents have on you? What did they teach you?
- Did you have any ongoing family problems? What were they? Did it bring you closer to your family or push the family apart? Were the problems ever resolved?
- Did you spend a lot of time with your grandparents when you were growing up? Did you see one set more often than the other? Why? What kind of relationship did you have with them?
- What did you do with your grandparents? Were they still fairly young and active when you knew them, or did you just spend quiet times together?
- After you had grown up, what was your favorite memory about your grandparents?
- Was there a special relative in your family that you got along with well? Maybe an aunt or cousin? Why was that person special to you? How often did you get to see this person? What did you do together?