Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- How old were you when they divorced? Did you understand what was happening? Did you blame the problems on yourself?
- Was the divorce unexpected or not? Had they fought often beforehand? Did it always seem that they got along well? Did you know why they were divorcing?
- Did you have to decide with whom you wanted to live, or was one of them given custody? If you had siblings, did you all live with the same parent? Did you see the other parent very often after the divorce?
- Did you miss having the whole family together after the divorce? What did you miss the most? Was there any reason why you were glad they were divorced?
- Did you ever think or hope that your parents would get back together? Did you try to do anything that would make them fall in love again? What was it?
- Did your parents ever remarry? If so, how old were you? How did you feel about having a new parent or new siblings? Did you resent the new family members?
- Did the fact that your parents were divorced make you shy of marrying when you were older? Did it affect you emotionally in other ways?