Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- What holidays did she celebrate? Why did she celebrate these holidays? Was it for patriotic or religious reasons?
- What was her favorite holiday? Why? What was her least favorite holiday? Why?
- Was there a holiday she didn't celebrate that she would have liked to? Why didn't she celebrate it?
- Many people experience periods of depression, anxiety, or loneliness during holidays. Was her mood or emotional state affected during the holidays?
- Did she ever wish she had celebrated her holidays differently? How would she have made them more special?
- Did her perceptions of holidays change as she grew older? Did they seem less magical than before?
- The rest of these Writing Ideas will help you sketch one of her specific holiday experiences. For example, an unforgettable New Year's celebration when she was in high school. To skip these Writing Ideas related to a specific holiday, hold down Control and press N.
- Were there special foods, presents, or activities involved? Were any family traditions carried out? Describe the event.
- Where did she celebrate? Was it in her own home? Did she travel somewhere else?
- With whom did she celebrate? Family? Friends?
- What was her favorite part about the holiday? Having a vacation day? Giving or receiving gifts? Being with family?
- What was the worst part about the holiday? The food? The work? Being with family members? As a teen, was she not interested in the excitement?
- How much work did she have to put into this holiday? Did she have to cook? Clean? Coordinate? Did she enjoy this? Why or why not?
- Was her home decorated for the holiday? How was it decorated? Was it popular to do this in the area where she lived?
- How did celebrations for this holiday change over time? Did she pass any traditions from this holiday down to her own family?