Below is a list of Writing Ideas to help you with your biography.
See our instructions if you need help
printing these Writing Ideas or finding Writing Ideas related
to other Topics.
[ Continue with This Topic | Next Topic/List of Topics ]
- What holidays did she celebrate? Why did she celebrate these holidays? Was it for patriotic or religious reasons?
- What was her favorite holiday? Why? What was her least favorite holiday? Why?
- Was there a holiday she didn't celebrate that she would have liked to? Why didn't she celebrate it?
- Many people experience periods of depression, anxiety, or loneliness during holidays. Was her mood or emotional state affected during the holidays?
- How did her holiday celebrations change over time? Did she stop celebrating some holidays? Were her celebrations less elaborate than when she was younger?
- Now that she was older, did she have a family to pass holiday traditions to? Did she begin new traditions?
- If she was married at this point, did she have to divide holiday time between different sides of the family? How was this handled?
- Did she ever wish she had celebrated her holidays differently? How would she have made them more special?
- The rest of these Writing Ideas will help you sketch one of her specific holiday experiences. For example, her first Thanksgiving celebration away from home. To skip these Writing Ideas related to a specific holiday, hold down Control and press N.
- Were there special foods, presents, or activities involved? Were any family traditions carried out? Describe the event.
- Where did she celebrate? Was it in her own home? Did she travel somewhere else? Had she moved away from the family home by now? Did she return to celebrate?
- With whom did she celebrate? Family? Friends? Did she not see all of the people that she did when she was younger? Did she miss anyone?
- What was her favorite part about the holiday? Having a vacation day? Giving or receiving gifts? Being with family? Had this changed since she was younger?
- What was the worst part about the holiday? The food? The work? Family members?
- How much work did she have to put into this holiday? Did she have to cook? Clean? Coordinate? Did she enjoy this? Why or why not?
- Was her home decorated for the holiday? How was it decorated? Was it popular to do this in the area where she lived?