Yes. The only difference is that you do it from your FTDNA home page.
1.Login to your myFTDNA 2.0 account. (https://www.familytreedna.com/login.aspx)
2. Click on the "Order an Upgrade" button on the myFTDNA menu bar.
3. Click on the "Standard Orders" button.
4. On the order page, next to "Product," select "Autosomal DNA Transfer" option from the drop-down menu.
5. Follow instructions to complete the transfer.
6. Look for a message to upload your results, and follow the link.
7. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Your results will be reviewed and added to the weekly batch process. After your results are batched, the Family Finder program will include them in the next weekly upload.
Note that only V3 chip results can be transferred. These were reported beginning Jan 2011. If you have V2 results, it would be best to test first at Ancestry and then transfer results. This is cheaper than buying Family Finder directly.