Some follow-up. It MIGHT help to be clear about exactly what you need (although it's probably obvious to your helpers.
1) One record needed is the MARRIAGE of Shinzo Ginoza circa 1920-1924 in Hawaii, possibly Honolulu county. Spouse maiden name Ige.
2) Also needed are the BIRTHS of Toshiye Ginoza ca 1924, Yukiko Ginoza ca 1926, and/or Helen Ginoza ca 1928. (I presume Helen may have had a Japanese name, but you do not know it?)
3) Did the birth sisters all marry? If so, their MARRIAGE record may tell their mother's name. If you know the marriage information, share that. If you have Judy's marriage record and it does not state the mother's name, tell the forum so people don't need to seek it.
4) Have the three birth daughters all died? If yes, you are looking for their DEATH records. The death record should list the mother's name.
5) If the birth daughters have died, have you found their obituaries? An OBIT might tell the mother's name.
6) Are any of the five girls (sisters and step-sisters) living? If so, locating them would be a top goal, as presumably they know the name of Toshiye/Judy's mother, including the step-sisters.
7) The death record of the birth mother (Kama?)Ige (Ginoza) ca 1928-1929 in Honolulu? would of course hold the answer.
You may have searched for some of these records and not found them. Maybe you could comment on that. Sometimes it helps to know what's been tried.
Obviously I first looked for your answer - and so did others. Not meaning to pester you with this follow up. The follow up questions come only because we didn't yet find what you need.