I did as you originally suggested and used the help feature at Genealogy.com. I filled in the form reporting the error and outlined the specific steps I took that resulted in the error. I got a reply from "Genealogy.com Support" saying:
"We are sorry that you are encountering difficulty. Thank-you for reporting this error. We have reported it to our developers for correction. We have included your contact information so that you will be notified when the correction is complete. We are sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you, and appreciate your patience as this is resolved."
I have not yet been notified that the correction was completed. However, since a correction was made that resolved part (but not all) of the problem, I am concerned that an assumption was made by the person doing the correction that the whole problem has been corrected.
I did not want to bother them with an additional complaint about the remaining problems if it was really too soon to expect a complete correction. I am waiting to receive an e-mail notification that the correction is complete, but I am also aware that these days with overly-sensitive spam blockers e-mails don't all get through - even to a spam folder.This has been rare for me, but has happened several times.
So I am just wondering what would be a reasonable time to wait before reporting any unresolved problems. Florence