Several postings to this board recently have been inappropriate for the GenForum Message Boards.These message boards are designed for genealogical research.Topics outside of this scope are better suited for other message boards at other websites.For additional information, please review the Community Standards by either clicking the link at the top of this board or by going to:
- "You whine and cry . . . We are embarrassed for you !"
- "[Name withheld] has an addiction of morphing two people into one, at least in his own imagination.Then, in his confusion, he tries to confuse others. . . ."
- "Lets get something straight. . . .What we found was a [age withheld] year old man that has a [site name withheld] site . . . that is loaded with 14-17 year old kids and you've got an x-rated Blog for them to read."
- "Seems you are still confused on your facts as usual."
- "That is how you treat people that do not agree with you! I am not a liar.You are!"
- "Nowhere near as much as [name withheld] and his groupies have to in order to back up his crackpot claims."
GenForum is not meant to become an arena for debate, political views, religious beliefs, nor should it become a chat room.If you wish to further discuss issues with individual posters, please take this discussion to personal email, other non-genealogical message boards, etc.
As long as this forum does not become an arena for such, there should be no problems.If this type of posting continues, however, postings will be deleted and users involved in such may be banned from GenForum.(Certain parties involved in this behavior are being notified by email as a final warning.)Please respect and adhere to the Community Standards in order to prevent such an unfortunate occurrence.