Thomas Turpin Jr married Mary Nicholes Jefferson ...correct?
Mary Nicholes was also married to John Harris Jr. Right?
Thomas Turpin Jr. was the son of Thomas Turpin Sr. and Obediance Branch
Now back to Mary Nicholes Jefferson She was the daughter of Capt. Thomas Jefferson and Mary Field but not the one that was President.
Captain Thomas Jefferson that was married to Mary Field was also married to Alice Ward.
Mary Field was the daughter of Maj. Peter Burgess Filed and Judity Soane.
The children of Mary Field and Capt. Thomas Jefferson were:
1. Judith Jefferson married George Farrar Sr. Surnames: Baugh, Moore, Clark, Howared, Puryear, Chastain
2. Thomas Jefferson III died at sea
3. Field Jefferson married Francis Robertson. He married second to Mary Hunt. Hunt family surnames are: Allen, Garland, Nichols, Clark, DeLoney and Broome The Garland family of this bunch are related to Bookers and Russells The Broome family of this bunch are related to Graves and Steptoes.
4. Alice Jefferson
5. Col. Peter Jefferson father of President Thomas Jefferson Peter married Jane Randolph Surnames of: Rogers, Bolling, Hemmings, Wayles, Carr, Marks & Lewis
6. Mary Nichols Jefferson married Thomas Turpin Jr. Surnames: Harris, Jordan, Goode, Woodson [Wade N Woodson son of Tucker Woodson and Mary Nederland] Crittenden, Butler, Lee, Inns, Bell, Todd, Taylor, Willis, Atwell, Bland, Grimes and Steptoe inlaws of Henry Light Hourse Harry Lee.
We had a blood day in our neighborhood today. I was cleaning out the garage. At present I have a shirt stained in blood. I have been going since 10 this morning. I went to get something off a table and there was broken window payne that almost got my arm, I ran into a nail with my leg and didn't know I did it. I stuck my hand down in to a bucket of nails and slit my finger with a razor blade then I didn't duck in time and something flew at me but can't recall because I was saying the 7 dirty words you can't say on tv. One of my neighbors sons ran into a shelf at walmart and put a good size goose egg on her heard and then her daughter's arm slid across the table and took a hunk of skin out and then she strattled a wire basket when she tripped and fell so not thinking right today. Let me know where there are more corrections if you don't mind. Thanks a million Carol