Hello, I saw your post of 11/7/2005 on ancestry.com about a samuel mcneal of turbot (or a samuel mcneal of cherry twp). I would be intrested in any info you have found that could help me. I am descended from the William Mcneal(b. 1804)m. Susan Baily, You mentioned that you think my William's Father was William Mcneal of Turbot, maybe a brother of this Samuel.
I know plenty about Susan Bailey but next to nothing about William Mcneal. This is my line from William Mcneal. 1. William Mcneal m. Susan Bailey
2. Charles Edward Mcneal b. 1830 Pa, m. Susana Lucina Fowler:
3. Sarah Belle Mcneal b. 1865 Mo., m. William Cornelius Billingsley
4. Mary Etta Billingsley b. 1886 Mo., m. William Nichols
5. Mary Maebelle Nichols b. 1907 Mo., m. Ezra J. Baldwin
6. (my maternal grandmother)Violet Katherine Baldwin b. Apr 9 1934 Sedalia, Pettis Co., Mo. m. William Alfred Davidson