Longtime user of UFT and Windows XP & Word 2000 and have print problem. Believe my problem is within UFT but to give you background-- Sorry I can't make this short but don't know how else to explain.
I was printing a Family Journal report to WORD when I got a message"ambiguous name detected TmpDDE"Had to reboot the computer etc.After continuing problems I went in and moved and renamed the file "normal.doc" per Microsoft instructions.Still get same message.
Then - Pulled up the same report in preview (starting as above with Generation B) - the whole report is there. I backed out - and set to print with UFT editor --- report came up but only the generation B and a small part of the generation C-- 3 pages rather than 25. It just quits after 2 kids in one family and the rest of the report isn't there.
Ran the report again but started with Generation A and it worked and all the kids of GEN B, C, D, E, F are in it.
Closed the program and ran "FIXME.BAT" which reset all my setting.Still get the same results.