I think I've found a bug, or perhaps an oversight, in the Family Group Report.
I have two children with sex unknown.Starting 4 generations up from these two children, I created a Family Group Report, with Plus Descendents checked; these two children are erroneously shown as being married, to the same person no less.If I go back into the project and assign a sex to them and run the report again, the "marriages" disappear - neither one is actually married to anyone by the way.When I put the sex back to "unknown", the erroneous marriages show up again.
As background, I did a Pack, Check and Reindex on the project, just to be sure there were no anomalies that might be contributing to this.
I tried this with both UFT v2.9 and v3.0; same results.
Also, when I run the report, with sex unknown on these two people, UFT tells me, TWICE for each child, that;
"Sex of individual #nnn is not specified, can't assign as mother or father."
but UFT goes ahead and assigns them as "WIFE" in the non-existent marriages anyway.