Good news, Bad news.Yesterday was both great for us who stuck with UFT, and then this morning I was again dismayed. Then shortly after, I discovered almost everything is back to normal. Let me explain. I too received about ten emails notifying me the web page was updated. Now the last actual update received by UFT, (and processed), was October 6, 2000. Yesterday it would show on the on the main UFT page under View Pages as having been updated on Sept 6, 2001, then when you actually viewed the page it had a date of November 10, 2000. I ran a new compile yesterday and did the upload. All ran beautifully and my computer said it was accepted. This morning I got the new email saying it was successful. YAHOOOOOO. Except, not so fast. When I went out to actually view the data, the dating was now September 7, 2001 on the front, and when I try to view segments it tells me the are missing. http://uftree.com/UFT/WebPages/RONHANLEY/RHANLEY/index.htmhttp://uftree.com/UFT/WebPages/RONHANLEY/RHANLEY/index.htm This is what is at the top of the main page, missing the www. It has the November date and some names cannot be viewed. (RYCKMAN) for example. Not Found
The requested URL /UFT/WebPages/RONHANLEY/RHANLEY/d5/i0005090.htm was not found on this server. It WILL show on the next example. http://www.uftree.com/UFT/WebPages/RONHANLEY/RHANLEY/index.htmhttp://www.uftree.com/UFT/WebPages/RONHANLEY/RHANLEY/index.htm If I use this, then I get a different page, with the correct date of September 7, 2001. It seems like there is only a minor probelm to be corrected.