Hi, my name is Jon Boerger and i am a student and i am doing a school project on the fall of saigon, and i have to interview a person who was a part of it. If anyone is ok with it i would like you to answer these questions and email the answers to me.
1.Was preporation (boot camp) for the war difficult? how?
2. Did you ever expect to be called into battle? Did you try to avoid it?
3.What was it like living in Vietnam?
4. At anytime were you homesick? If so when?
5. Did you ever experiance battle? (you dont have to answer if you dont want to)
6. Did you feel comfortable with the technowledgy of equipment you were given?
7. What kind of equipment, weapons, or vehicles did you use?
8. Was it difficult leaving Vietnam or were you glad to leave?
9.Did going to Vietnam change your point of view on normal life? What we take for granted.
10.Do you ever regret going to vietnam?
Thank you for your time and knowledge, Jon Boerger