Vietnam Veteran Questions!
Hi I'm Claire and i am doing a report for English on Vietnam Veterans. If you could answer these questions that would be great! Thank you!
comments powered by
1. What was your life like before the war?
2. Did your parents put ideas into your head about the war that you didn't nessisarly believe in?
3. What was your stance on the war? Explain your opinion.
4. What were your feelings and thoughts when you first opened your draft notice?
5. Did you ever think about running away to Canada instead of going to war. If so where did you end up?
6. What was your duty in the war? Where you ever in combat?
7. Did you have a good luck charm or any superstitions during the war?
8. Did you have much free time? If so how did you deal with the time?
9. What is your most vivid memory of Vietnam?
10. What kind of relationship did you form with your fellow soldiers and peers when you were in Vietnam?
11. After the war, how did you get back to your normal life style? Was it hard?