Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center 1500 Weiss Street Saginaw , MI 48602 Phone: (989) 497-2500 Fax: (989) 791-2217
The Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center was established in September 1950 and is dedicated in honor of Lt. Aleda E. Lutz, U.S. Army Nurse Corps, a distinguished female veteran. The Medical Center consists of 114 beds. Of these, 33 beds are allocated to General Medicine and Surgery. An additional 81 beds are dedicated to our Nursing Home Care Unit, which was opened in July 1993. The Medical Center operates Community Based Outpatient Clinics in Gaylord, Traverse City and Oscoda to serve veterans in Northern Michigan communities.