Hi Kaylene I'm in Adelaide and for the last 7 years or so I have been doing free research for people requiring information from our records about ancestors who came here. I try to get into the library once a week, and decided yesterday to see if I could find any info. about your Walter Gleader. Following is what I found:-
Walter Alfred Gleader aged 24yrs, single, son of William Gleader married 8th March 1894 to Sarah Brooks, aged 22yrs, single, daughter of Alfred Brooks at the Registry Office, Port Adelaide Dis. Port Adelaide ref b178 p886
CHILDREN BORN TO WALTER ALFRED GLEADER & SARAH ANN BROOKS.
1. Walter Alfred Norman born 28/7/1902 Queenstown Dis. Port Adelaide. ref b696 p497
2. Mildred Olive 22/5/96 Port Adelaide Dis. Pt. Adelaide ref b585 p85
3. Ivy Dorothy 25/9/94 Port Adelaide Dis. Pt. Adelaide ref b550 p402
4. Irene Muriel 20/4/98 Port Adelaide Dis. Pt. Adelaide ref b620 p434
5. Ernest William 27/3/1905 Queenstown Dis. Port Adelaide ref b744 p179
6. Alice Pretoria 4/6/1900 Queenstown Dis. Port Adelaide ref b658 p482.
Ernest William, aged 23yrs, single, son of Walter Gleader married 2nd May 1928 to Kathleen Euphemia Dyer, aged 23yrs, single, daughter of Robert John Dyer at Stow Memorial Church, Adelaide Dis. Adelaide ref b315 p538
1. William Gleadah (that's how it's spelt on the record) aged 75yrs of Kingston died 10/6/91 at Naracoorte. Informant not recorded. District Rober. ref b194 p85 symbol "H" denoting William died in a hospital. (probably the mount gambier hospital)
2. Sophia aged 76yrs, of Kingston died 30/4/1891 at Kingston wife of William Gleadah Dis. Wellington. ref b193 p91
(As you can see from Walter's marriage record, his father's name was William)
If thee is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.I love doing this, and am always looking for something to research for someone.