Hi Mandy I'm in South Australia and for about 10 years now I have been doing free research for anyone around the world who wants information about family who came here in the 1800's.I saw your requests on the Gen Forum S.Aus. site and decided to see what I could find for you when I was in the library this afternoon. The following is what I managed to find.
Sydney Arthur Budd aged 29yrs, single, son of William Alfred Budd married 12th February 1894 to Augusta Christina Richter aged 22years, single, daughter of Martin Richter at St. Paul Church, Port Pirie. District Clare reference book 178 page 559
1. Sydney Arthur born 12th february 1865 at Myponga, District Willunga to William Alfred Budd and Margaret Combe. reference book 34 page 394
2. William Alfred Budd aged 54years, widower, son of Edward Hayward Budd married 4th September 1882 to Eliza Ada Ann, aged 51yrs, widow, daughter of John Cowled at Residence of Mrs. Maynard, at Merriton, District Clare. reference book 132 page 1043
3. Ivy Elsie Budd born 11th December 1984 at Hawker, District Frome to Sydney Arthur Budd & Augusta Richter reference book 553 page 162
4. Ethel May Budd born 4th January 1896 at Hawker, District Frome to Sydney Arthur Budd and Augusta Christina Richter. reference book 576 page 442.
5. Rose Marion born 31st May 1897 at Solomontown District Clare to Sydney Arthur Budd and Augusta Christina Richter. reference book 604 page 286
NOTE:-Solomontown is now days a suburb of Port Pirie, but in its early days was a small township of its own. Port Pirie is quite a large town in South Australia.
William Alfred Budd aged 83years of Crystal Brook died 31st August 1910 at Crystal Brook. Informant A.M. Budd son, District Clare reference book 351 page 301
I hope the above is of some help.I find I'm a bit limited now with doing research because my husband and I are Salvation Army Chaplains in an Aged care facility in Adelaide, with 50 residents, all of which have some type and degree of dementia.As a surprise, I am endeavouring to do a family tree for each resident, so as well as doing my chaplain work, keeps me pretty busy.
However, I would be happy to help if there is anything else you may want.If you wanted to send for some BDM certificates here in Adelaide, I should warn you that they are $33.00 each, the most expensive in Australia. However, if you could quote the reference book and page nos. that will entitle you to a discounted price.
I hope the above helps.
Regards Heather in a very cold evening in Adelaide.