Ok we know that william richard (richard) Matthews would have left England before 1871 for his 9 children were all born in Belledune New Brunswick Canada, his first child born in 1871
9 children of richard Matthews brn abt 1846 Aldershot England and margaret Blair born abt 1848 New Brunswick Canada
1. martha miriam Matthews baptized Feb,26,at age 6 weeks Belledune N.B. sposors were james Blair & agnes Blair.
2. margaret martina Matthews bapt,march,26,1872 sponsors robert Shea & margaret Boudreau
3. william james Matthews baptized 28,june,1874 sponsors were joseph Doucet & henrietta Russell
4.mary rosalia Matthews bapt,aug,21,1875 sponsor was seraphine Lejeune
5. clara agnes Matthews bapt,10,oct,1877 sponsors were joseph Doucet & margaret Stanley(Mrs james Russell)
6.william royles Matthews bapt,feb,27,1880 sponsors were patric Scully & margaret Blair
7. michael james Matthews bapt,april,13,1883 sponsor was margaret Daigle
8. dora elizabeth Matthews bapt june,14,1885 sponsors were thomas Hare & ellen Morarity
9. mary melinda Matthews bapt,april,15,1891 sponsors were thomas Hare & mary Russell.
All these baptismns were in Belledune New Brunswick Canada,Glouceter & Restigouche County.
Looking for more info on James Blair & Margarer Daigle,need to find their marriage place and date, need to find their parents names,James Blair and Margaret Daigle are the grandparents all these Matthews children I have listed here.
Looking for more info on James Blair & Margaret Daigle,their birthdates and place there parents and syblings
James Blair & Margaret Daigle are the grandparents of all these Matthews children I have listed here.
Thank You all in advance