If you go to familysearch.or(free site) there are some records on your family there.
1. death for Christina Watt, born Aug. 1, 1880 Scotland died Nov. 18, 1944 Vancouver parents : father just listed as Mackenzie mother Catherine Fraser Christina's husband shown as James Watt Christina is a widow so James died before 1944
2. death for Andrew Leckie Watt, born Oct. 24, 1905 Glasgow, Scotland died March 14, 1977 Pentiction, BC father James Watt mother just listed as Mckenzie spouse listed as Biddy, although he is listed as divorced
3. James Watt, born Aug. 8, 1911 Glasgow died Aug. 15, 1950 Sea Otter Cove, BC parents James Watt and Christina Mackenzie wife Violet Louise Ashdown
4. Catherine Fraser Watt, born June 4, 1908 Scotland died June 1, 1923, Point Grey, BC parents James Watt and Christina Mckenzie she was age 15 and single
5. marriage Andrew Leckie Watt and Marjorie Crawford Frizzell Feb. 11, 1928 Vancouver he a bachelor, she a spinster his parents James Watt and Christina Mackenzie her parents John Frizzell and Alice Maud Rorke
I looked next for passenger lists for them and found Christina coming in to Canadaand found Christina arriving April 10, 1920 aboard the "Cassandra" it says she is joining her husband James Watt at the Palace Hotel, North Vancouver nearest relative is Mother Mrs. C. Mackenzie , Glasgow, Scotland the other side of the card lists the following children Andrew 13, Mona 10, James 7, AND Chris 3 Christina is shown as born Inverness
a second entry for Christina in Nov. 1924 shows she is going to her home at 8680 French Street, Vancouver she had left Canada for a visit it says this time she was travelling on the "Marloch"
from the name of her mother in death record this looks to fit for 1901 census - I had hoped to find her married by then but no such luck.
Let me know if you want this census info - it includes parents John and Catherine and siblings Alexander, Anne, Catherine, Roderick
James Watt is quite a common name in Scotland so without his approx. birth year and hopefully place it is very hard to know which is right fellow.
For same reason I could not find him in passenger lists.
scotlandspeople.gov.uk has a ton of records and I did a quick search
and checked for any marriage between a James Watt and Christina Mckenzie between years of 1900 and 1905 and only one came up. I do not have any credits so could not see the record but you could easily check it - just need to buy a few credits.You could also find them them there in the 1911 census.
But once you have the marriage - it should show their parents names and that should make it easier to find James in passenger lists as you will have his age and hopefully his birthplace and you should be able to find him in death records with parents names.
you can also find the births for all of them at scotlandspeopl.gov.uk I tried Andrew Leckie Watt and there is only one listed as 1905 Lanark.