I am trying to find out anything possible about a chap named Roderick.He came from Winnipeg or somplace nearby and was born roughly in the 1908-1912 timeframe.He died in the late 1950's or early 60's. The difficult part is that his last name is not known with certainty.It may be either March or Cornish, but those may just be relatives' names.He was in the Winnipeg area until at least early adulthood, possibly much longer (or even for life).
What do we know about Roderick:
1. He was an opera buff, who enjoyed the Friday night opera radio broadcasts and operas live at the Pantages back in the 20's and 30's when they preformed there.
2. He liked cocoanuts.
3. Roderick seemed to be upper-middle class (maybe higher) and was a boss or manager at work.
4. He was probably a "workaholic" who never married.
5. He traveled a fair amount, including trips to the northeastern U.S.
6. He was of average height, stocky build, with a roundish face, glasses, and dark hair.
7. He looked somewhat like his father.
8. He grew up in an average-sized what wooden-frame house on a large lot, not right in an urban centre.
9. At some point his car was a Packard.
10. He does not appear to have ever been in the military.
Now I admit, this isn't much information but there is always a chance that someone here is old enough to remember him, or is a family member who heard about someone of this description.Any information would be greatly appreciated.