Hi Gary, I hope you don't mind if I ask you a few more questions:
1. Do you have a listing of the children of Willis King and Martha Lillian?
2. Do you have a listing of the children of the couple believed to be the possible parents of Thomas King ( born July 11, 1851 in Broad Cove, N.F. ): William King and Mary ( maiden name unknown )? William King was listed as a sailor or seaman.
3. I have since gotten the birth record of Wilson King, born Nov. 28, 1900 in Chelsea, MA. and he was the son of Willis King and Lillian Moore ( I believe her first name may very well have been Martha, as it seems that a large part of this family went by their middle names. ). Also, from the social security death index, Willis King was born Aug. 13, 1874.
4. I have one more King line which I need help going further back in time on. It goes:
a. Oliver King and Elizabeth Legrow. b. William King and Emily Legrow ( 2nd. wife; d/o Adam Legrow and Mary Thistle ). c. Silas King and Elsie ( Ellen ) Diamond. d. Selina King and Zebedee Moores. They ended up in Chelsea, MA. ( This King line belongs to my co-worker, Nancy's, paternal line...also see the Moores line in it.). Do you have any information concerning Oliver King and Elizabeth Legrow above, and their parents, and their family origins in Newfoundland )?
5. The other King line that we started off with above, is from her maternal line...also see the Moore family in that line as well. It is all I can do to keep it all straight...I've got lots of written notes trying to do so!
Any help that you could give me would be very much appreciated, and thank you again for all of the help you have given me to date. Jean Mayo